Program Fees include your room, all meals, all program lectures, and all program trips (guide fees/tips, transport cost/tips, entrance fees, etc). You will have some free time to independently explore sites or museums not included in the program. In addition, there is a one-week break in the three-month program. Participants often choose to travel to Egypt or Jordan during this time. Others explore the Holy Land beyond what is included in the program. Please budget for all these opportunities and other personal expenses accordingly. Each participant should also have adequate medical insurance during his/her stay at Tantur. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that all prices are in US Dollars (USD).
- Standard Rate (Single room at Tantur, share restroom, share room at hotels): $11,200
- Couple or Roommates Registering Together, Twin or Double Room: $8,900 each
- Bathroom En-Suite at Tantur: $1380 supplement, pending availability.
- Single Room at Hotels (8 nights): $400 supplement, pending availability.
- Non-participant Spouse (share room with spouse at Tantur, full board): $5500
- Partial Program, Beginning through Galilee Trip: Please inquire with our programs office.
All above rates include program, 5% admin fee, all tips, and meals. No reduction for missed meals. Participants may arrive on September 3rd, 2018, and depart on December 2nd, 2018, at no additional charge. A room can be reserved for an extended number of days before or after this at a discounted rate if space is available. Please inquire if you wish to extend your stay.
2019 prices forthcoming. Contact our Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for any time-sensitive inquiries on cost.
Accommodation at Tantur
- Each single participant has a private bedroom with the bathroom being shared with one other person.
- For availability of a private en-suite room and associated costs, please contact email@example.com.
- All meals are included; no deductions for missed meals; simple packed lunches/dinners can be made in the case of a missed meal at Tantur.
Accommodation on Overnight Trips
Please note that the price of programs is based on a shared room basis (two to a room) on overnight trips away from Tantur. There is a private room single supplement for those who request a single room at additional cost. Please note that requests for single room accommodation for overnight trips are filled as available, on the order in which they are received. All meals are included on overnight trips.
Payment is due upon arrival for a program. Further payment details will be sent to you when we have received your application.
Payment options are as follows:
Credit Cards. The following credit cards are now accepted by Tantur: Visa and Mastercard. American Express and Diners Club credit cards are not accepted.
Wire transfers. Wire transfers are accepted. Coverage of wire transfer fees are the responsibility of the party issuing payment. Wire transfer payment should be made to the University of Notre Dame and clearly indicate the name and/or organization of the sending party for tracking and accounting purposes. Do not address the wire transfer to Tantur Ecumenical Institute. Payment will normally take 5 to 10 working days to reach our accounts. Please contact Sandy Dides for pertinent wire transfer information.
Cash. In-person cash payments at the office of Tantur are acceptable in US Dollars only; we are unable to offer currency exchange services at Tantur.
Please note: checks are no longer accepted by Tantur Ecumenical Institute.
Regardless of payment method (excepting cash), we would be grateful if you would confirm the transaction with our Reservations & Office Manager, Sandy Dides. You can email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an email address Sandy can be contacted on 00972 2 676 0911 (Ext 107) or faxed on 00972 2 676 0914.